Airbrush Flame Helmet Design
Our airbrush products are painted by hand, each product is unique and original. Our artists may change the layout and some details of the design to fulfill your exact request.
Selecting “Providing Own Helmet” means the customer will need to mail the helmet they would like to use for the artwork.
- Design must be purchased before shipping the helmet
- helmets can be mailed to Airbrush Brothers 11300 Katy Frwy B900 Houston Tx, 77043
- Must include Order number inside packaging or ATTN: Order #
Helmets not received within 3 weeks after placing the order will be cancelled if not notified
7-10 Business Days
- Rawling Helmet
- Size 6 ¼ - 6 ⅞ Does not include face guard
- Size 6 ½ - 7 ½ Does include face guard
- Comfortable fit and protective due to dual density foam
- Meets NOCSAE standards
- Pre-drilled for Rawlings NOCSAE approved face guards
- Acrylic clear is our standard clear on all helmets
- Automotive clear is a thicker and much glossier coat for extra protection
- Iron over painted area for approx 2 min, iron set to high or cotton. Baking sheet or thing towel can be placed on top or artwork.
- Wash inside out in cold water, no bleach
- Let it air dry or in dryer with low heat.
*Dry cleaners is also a good solution*
- We offer FREE shipping (5-8 business days) on order over $75
- Standard Shipping (5-7 business days)
- Priority Shipping (2-4 business days)
- Express Shipping (1-2 business days)
- Need it sooner? CONTACT US
hands down the best experience. we did a custom order online and received about 2 1/2 weeks later. and it was beyond our expectations. my niece is obsessed with her helmet and even says it makes her hit better. her smile makes it all worth it.
You guys were so kind and helpful when I forgot to add the specifics for my order. You responded to my email immediately and asked for my specifics. Thank you my grandson was completely amazed. It looks great.