Our airbrush products are painted by hand, each product is unique and original. Our artists may change the layout and some details of the design to fulfill your exact request.
Selecting “Providing Own Helmet” means the customer will need to mail the helmet they would like to use for the artwork.
- Design must be purchased before shipping the helmet
- helmets can be mailed to Airbrush Brothers 11300 Katy Frwy B900 Houston Tx, 77043
- Must include Order number inside packaging or ATTN: Order #
Helmets not received within 3 weeks after placing the order will be cancelled if not notified
3-7 Business Days
- Rawling Helmet
- Size 6 ¼ - 6 ⅞ Does not include face guard
- Size 6 ½ - 7 ½ Does include face guard
- Comfortable fit and protective due to dual density foam
- Meets NOCSAE standards
- Pre-drilled for Rawlings NOCSAE approved face guards
- Acrylic clear is our standard clear on all helmets
- Automotive clear is a thicker and much glossier coat for extra protection